Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Latas Family Loses a Hero

Tucson, Arizona. I was very saddened to learn this evening that Jesse Latas, the son of Jeff and Salette Latas, a fine young man that earned the distinction "hero" in many ways, has lost his fight with cancer.

My deepest condolences to the Latas family for their loss. I did not know Jesse, but I have heard enough to know that in his short time here, he lived a full, courageous, and admirable life. I send the Latas family my prayers and best wishes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Strain said...

As an aerospace engineer (working on getting into sales/applications engineering, but I digress), I was hoping Jeff Latas would have the opportunity to bring an engineer's insight to Congress, especially in these days of aggressive technology investment. I'd followed his campaign and was aware that his son was sick. What a terrible turn of events. My condolences to the Latas family.

7/31/2007 10:57 PM  
Blogger Sirocco said...

I echo these sentiments.

8/01/2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Touchdown said...

God bless the family. As a parent, you raise your children to the best of your abilities and you give them to the world. It sounds like the Latas family did a wonderful job.

8/01/2007 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE