Friday, March 23, 2007

Pop Goes Weasel Two

Tucson, Arizona. Well, your humble blogger is a very happy blogger today. The slimy rat saw my red dot illuminating his sternum dead center and knew the caliber of the weapon would produce the desired result. He popped himself this morning just about 20 minutes ago. Good riddance to bad rubbish.


A certain set of folks are really smiling right now, and that it happened on a Friday is just perfect. Fifty bucks of my cash is just screaming to procure a bottle of the good stuff, Laphroaig, and I should be sipping it by five. Today is a day of celebration.

Staff is singing with delight, and we can declare the place rodent free, and should any of the readers not understand, I will just say this. Machiavelli was no idiot, and the guy spoke straight what most leave undiscussed.

Do not wound if you cannot kill.

Absolutely effing right.

2 Comments:

Blogger x4mr said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/23/2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger x4mr said...

Oh, Sirocco, if you only knew how much I would love to tell the entire story, and I promise I will, but reality rarely gives us what we want when we want it. Unless I am hit by a truck or some other event removes me from the planet, I will deliver, and I kid you not, I will not disappoint.

Something Else WILL
be published on 07/07/07.

Prior to that, you can expect some stuff to hit the press in May that ends my anonymity.

3/24/2007 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE