Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pop Goes Weasel One

Tucson, Arizona. Those familiar with this blog know your humble blogger's employment situation has featured some drama in the not too distant past. Two assassins, FH and DS, attempted to take me out on February 15th.

They hurt me. I hurt back.

Such behavior has consequences. FH popped himself this morning and is officially doorknob dead, which cements the imminent demise of DS.

Hurting people is serious business in most contexts. These two characters have no idea what information is rippling through the network.

DS is suffering profusely as we speak, and tomorrow we will double his pain. On Friday, we double it again. If smart, he will follow the example of his pal. If not, we have a clear shot. Probably Monday.

Another tombstone, marked DS, coming soon to a blog near you.

I kid you not, although metaphor, this stuff is real. If it were fiction, it wouldn't have taken so damned long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I've said before, I don't get your job. I'm glad I don't.

So people tried to fire you, but couldn't, so you got FH and DS to realize that if they didn't resign, they would be fired. FH has resigned, and if DS doesn't, you will have him fired.

Yes? If we ever work together, please tell me to leave you alone.

3/21/2007 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



SOMETHING ELSE